Lease Return Help
We can Help you with Lease Return Process!
There are two ways to transition out of your old lease: the hard way, and the smart way. We have a special division within the dealership dedicated to making this process as quick and painless as possible - regardless of whether or not you leased from us originally.
If you're nearing your lease-end, you're probably asking yourself a few of these questions:
- What am I supposed to do?
- Where am I supposed to go?
- Are there any hidden fees, and what is "Disposition"?
- Am I over my allowed mileage, and is there a mileage penalty?
- Do I need an inspection, why, and how long does it take?
- What's considered "Normal Wear and Tear"?
- How do I release liability of the vehicle?
- Can I sell my car to a friend instead of turning it in?
- Can I use my old lease as a trade-in toward a new vehicle purchase?
- I want to keep my old lease - how do I buy my lease out?
- Are there any incenitives to get into a new lease?
We want your lease transition to be smooth and easy. Call our Lease Turn-In Specialists (or e-mail below) for a free, no-obligation consultation. We are happy to clarify and simplify any parts of the Lease Return Process - get the information you need today!
Internet Sales Department